- Projected grid for infinity water issue.
- Vertex shader Perlin noise (GPU base)
- Two normal map (medium and detail) for displacement issue
- RTT technique (Depth, Refraction, Reflection RTTS)
- Base Fresnel terms implement
- Foam edge process (depth base, no Sobel)
- Gradually disappear in the distance
- Normal distortion ( refraction and reflection)
- Deep and shallow water color
- use RTT technique to reduce ocean simulate huge pixel process overhead
The reference demo video is here：
Dream continues in...